How many of you are sticking around past the first 20 min? Holla!
Do you wanna work with Jess and Elsie? Now is the time to pull the plug on our 1–2 Punch and jump start your podcast marketing and monetization!
Send us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Super Quick Re-cap! Length:
- When Elsie was writing an article she came into noticing some Apple Podcasts consumption stats and down the rabbit hole she went
- How to read your own consumption stats and how they inform the way that you approach your content
- What we think about the Apple Podcasts Podcasts app and how we use it
- “They like the chit-chat” enough already
- “The question is do you like turkey” that is the answer
- Elsie challenges the listeners to share whether or not you listen to EVERYSINGLESECONDOFEVERYPODCAST you love - ever
- Even when we have data we don’t know what exactly why the data really means
- Editing can be a change maker for a show, and communicating that to an editor is also very important
- 20:00 NEWS
- Pandora has stepped into podcasting!
- People, OG means original gangster
- Folks that listen to music might stumble upon podcasting, that’s the magic of podcasting on Pandora
- A bit of commentary on Pandora and Spotify and what it mean for getting new listeners
- John broke up with Alexa
- 36:56 GRATEFULLNESS
- Jess shares her gratefulness of 2018
- Elsie shares her gratefulness
- And then we vier into chatting about vans and their makes and models
- John shares his gratefulness
Links mentioned by Elsie and Jess!
She Podcasts thank-you to our Sponsors!
Our editor John from Audio Editing Solutions. He is so good you need to hire him STAT!
For $5 per month get exclusive access to coaching with Jess and Elsie
Get special time with Jess and Elsie weekly over in the She Podcasts Supersquad! All you need to do is to sign up to be a $5 per month Patreon. We are waaaaaay worth more than a cup of coffee.
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW! And if you're moved to, kindly leave us a rating and review.
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com