Get our She Podcasts Products for 40% off until 2/10/2017! Use coupon code B5
Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT PodFusion via Podfest! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 130 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Feels about wiping Emily’s phone
- It’s tough letting go of things
- Where should we stop and spend the night?
- From Podfusion to the little bit of news
- Libsyn is releasing new Podcast Pages!
- Jess gives Elsie a Google Analytics pronunciation lesson because ana vs ana people
- And then a French Sponge Bob
- Y’all Audio Editing Solutions rocks!
- Tool Tips
- Omnicharge revisited, and all the lovely solutions it can give to your life
- Zeqr and Clarity
- Weird and wild show of the week
- Big time dicks
- Feedback from Harris from The Sleep Whispers podcast
- Intriguing episode of the podcast
- The coolest Yale podcast
- Pet Peeves
- Don’t post your own promotion on the wall of someone who’s birthday it is! That’s just wrong
- Why podcast review swaps suck and ask your listeners!
- You guys ratings and reviews are not as important for rankings in iTunes than subscribing to a show!
If you have a question about Podfusion, especially if YOU should attend or not, give us send an email over! firstname.lastname@example.org
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com