Emily’s GoFundMe Campaign
Save the Dates: February 23–25 in Florida for the 1st ever She Podcasts EVENT PodFusion via Podfest! GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Support our Patreon page!
Communicate with us via Twitter by using the hashtag #AskSheP and of course follow us on Twitter
Show 127 Super Quick Re-cap!
- Jess shares Emily’s story
- A bit of Borderline Personality Disorder
- How we dealt with Jess losing her daughter, for She Podcasts the podcast
- What are pre-conceived notions about death (and birth)
- Tips on what to do when someone you care about experiences a loss
- Do send a card
- Do send a text, FB message, email, etc
- Do offer an ear
- Do send food - note: ‘is there anything you don’t wanna eat?’
- Don’t ask ‘how are you really?’ unless you are ready for an answer really
- How IS Jess doing?
- Dealing with a death and your business
- Dealing with death within your podcast
- The play by play of what the She Podcast’s team did after hearing the news
- The unique power of transparency via podcast
- The amazingness of what Podfusion WILL BE. You guys. Killer!
- Elsie’s Emergency Excitement!!!! Sign up!!!!
If you have a question about Podfusion, especially if YOU should attend or not, give us send an email over! firstname.lastname@example.org
Links mentioned by Jess and Elsie!
She Podcasts thank-you to our community helpers!
Shop for your podcasting education!
The She Podcasts Shop
Get your FREE How To Podcast tutorial!
Help Us Spread The Word!
It would be stellar if you shared She Podcasts with your fellow women podcasters on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode got you all fired up, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to She Podcasts!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, comment below, go to the She Podcasts Facebook group and even share your promos for your podcast! Let your voice be heard. Send it all to email@example.com